Pro Mach’s End of Line Packaging Solutions Unveils Complete Integrated System
- Integrated system includes solutions from five Pro Mach Brands
- Single sourced system and acceptance testing increases line efficiency and reduces customer’s integration risk
- See complete integrated system at Pack Expo International, Booth N-4013, October 28-31, Chicago’s McCormick Place
Alexandria, MN – Pro Mach’s End of Line Packaging Solutions is featuring a complete turnkey end of line system built entirely from its own brands at Pack Expo International, October 28-31, in Chicago’s McCormick Place. Pro Mach’s End of Line Packaging Solutions provides single sourcing for complete, turnkey integrated systems. Its state of the art facility in Alexandria, Minnesota is equipped to manufacture and test sophisticated end of line systems, including complex factory acceptance testing requirements.
The integrated End of Line system exhibited at Pack Expo incorporates machines from five Pro Mach brands including:
- The new BrentonPro Mach-2P indexing motion case packer, specifically designed for the medical and pharmaceutical industries. Its all servo design provides reliable, high-speed operation in a small footprint. It includes crucial features to Medical and Pharmaceutical manufacturers such as white powder coat or specified machine finish and redundant quality checks, including dual sensing for counting parts and camera inspection system.
- A Currie by Brenton robotic palletizing cell that is fully integrated electrically and controlled through an easy to use HMI, eliminating the need for offline computer or the robot tech pendant for operation.
- Shuttleworth Slip-Torque conveyors, advanced transporting systems, which create low back-pressure accumulation and reduce product damage.
- An ID Technology Model 250 print and apply labeling system with user-friendly set-up and operation and modular components for maximum flexibility.
- An Orion Low Profile Automatic Stretch Wrapper, which offers durable steel construction and high performance pre-stretch film delivery for efficient, cost-effective operation.
“Having a single source to design, build, and integrate your system greatly reduces the risk of purchasing and assembling a system from multiple vendors,” says Barry Heiser, Vice-President, Pro Mach End-of-Line Packaging. “At Pro Mach, we can assemble the complete system and test it in our facility to ensure it operates at peak efficiency before shipment.”
Pro Mach’s End of Line brands include Brenton case packers and robotics, Currie palletizers, Dekka tape heads, Edson case and tray packing systems, IPak tray formers and stackers, Orion stretch wrappers, Rennco vertical baggers and sealers, Shuttleworth conveyors and product handling systems, and Wexxar/BEL case and tray formers and sealers.
See the integrated system at Pack Expo International in booth N-4013. For more information please contact End of Line Packaging Solutions at 800-535-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Pro Mach End of Line Packaging Solutions
Pro Mach's End-of-Line packaging group offers customers a single source for all their end-of-line packaging needs, from stand alone applications to complex packaging systems. Brands include Brenton case packers, shrink wrappers, robotics, and Currie palletizers; Orion stretch wrappers; Wexxar/BEL case and tray formers and sealers; IPak tray formers and stackers; and Rennco vertical baggers and sealers.
End of Line Packaging Solutions is powered by Pro Mach, a Cincinnati, Ohio based provider of integrated packaging and processing products and solutions for food, beverage, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, and other diverse companies. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service in Bottling & Capping, Primary Packaging, Flexible Packaging, Material Handling, Identification & Tracking, and End of Line Packaging.
For more information about Pro Mach visit www.ProMachInc.com